Customize Marketify theme to fit physical goods marketplace (using WC Vendors)
I added Vendor, marketplace functionality to the client’s WooCommerce store. In other words, you can have vendors that sell products on your e-Commerce shop and take a percentage commission on the sale. Exactly the same as Alibaba for example. Each vendor manages their own products, stock, & orders to name a few. You can also control what the vendors are allowed to sell and list on the shop.
Some of the Work included.:
- Setup of Vendors extension. This included the rules and settings. It is quite a big plugin.
- Development.: Customisation of Vendors extension.
- Development.: Custom Dashboards for the vendors to upload their products.
- Development: Custom shop templates for the vendor. So that each vendor has his/her own unique shop front page only listing their products.
- Development.: Modify existing product layout pages.
- Login setup for the vendors.
- Responsive Styling Development.
- Testing and Revisions.